Massages are available in our spa packages only.
Benefits of massage therapy
Massage therapy not only provides relaxation and relief to muscle strain and fatigue, a therapeutic massage may improve your health.
Why get a massage?
Body fatigue and aches and pains from repetitive motion, muscle strain and stress are your body's way of saying, "slow down and take it easy".
Massage can reduce your stress, pain, tension, and fatigue!
• Reduces lower back pain and other bodily aches
• Promotes digestion
• Increases range of motion in joints
• Decreases illness-related fatigue
• Calms aggressive behaviors
• Decreases depression and helps to promote a healthy mind
• Releases endorphins - the body's natural painkiller - and is used for chronic illness, injury, and recovery form surgery to control and relieve pain
• Increases circulation, allowing the body to pump more oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs
• Increased circulation of blood and lymph systems also improves the condition of the skin
• Reduces spasms and cramping
• Helps your immunity by increasing white blood cell counts
• Improves recovery after post-operative surgery
• Alleviates age-related disorders, sleep disorders, and many more emotional and physical problems
• Emotional - The kneading motions combined with heat and or aromatherapies cause a person to relax, releasing tension
• Physiological - Studies performed by the Touch Research Institute at the University of Miami indicated that the immune systems improved in children who were massaged daily by their parents; the children's white blood cell and neutrophil counts increased.
• Therapeutic massage is used as a treatment for many illnesses and during the recovery period after surgery. Scientists believe that this deep, healing massage triggers the release of certain chemicals in the body that helps you combat illnesses and speeds recovery